Monday, January 18, 2010

what to do...

I love not working. I am not as tired at the end of the day (though I am still tired, full time mom is by no means easy, don't get me wrong, its just a different kind of tired). So now I read a ton more and get to sew a lot. I just wish I could afford more fabric! Here are my latest projects:
Another Americana quilt, this time for Lisa.

some crochet baby shoes for Megan's baby, hopefully coming this Wed or sooner! Gives me hope that I won't always be the only girl in the house.

I bought this forever ago and cut it out with Lisa, but then with moving and life, I just found it and finished it in one night. Yay me! and it even has pockets.

Last but not least, a quick flower headband to match.
Too bad I am not so motivated to keep the house clean and fold laundry.

6 comments:

Mark and Aupreille said...

I love that quilt on the cute cute skirt. When I get to Utah you are going to have to teach me your sewing skills.

Kelly M said...

Wow! That's impressive. Now I have hope that I'll have time to do things like this following my retirement in March. Did you have a pattern for the skirt?

Jennifer Richins said...

Is there anything that you don't do? I wish we lived closer so we could work on projects together.

Heather said...

You are so talented! That quilt is beautiful! And I love that skirt--so cute!

wendy_d23 said...

yes, I had a pattern. Though they are so hard for me to figure out! I prefer online tutorials!

Annie Gedge said...

now that you are onto skirts there is nothing holding you back!