Friday, February 1, 2008

ABC's of Me!

I was tagged by Aupreille:

A- Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friend: Tad or any of my sisters

C-Cake or Pie: Pie- no contest. Cherry, Pumpkin, banana cream, chocolate, bring it on. anything but apple.

D- Day of Choice: Sat if we have something fun planned, but they are also my least favorite with errands and housecleaning. Sunday's are nice if the weather is good and Tad is not counting tithing all afternoon.

E- Essential Item: blistex

F- Favorite Color: Pink

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms (sour)

H- Hometown: Federal Way, Washington

I- Indulgence(s): fresh soft cookies, fancy chocolate, cold stone ice cream

J- January or July: April/Sept. I don't like it hot or cold, I am big fan of spring and fall.

K-Kids: as if you haven't seen the 2 I plaster all over this blog.

L-Life is incomplete without: family

M- Marriage Date: June 27, 2003

N- Number of Siblings: 5 sister, 2 brothers

O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges. nice and sweet

P- Phobias or Fears: I hate throwing up more than anything.

Q- Quote(s): The buck stops here

R- Reason To Smile: pretty much at anything SM says.

S- Season: Fall. I love the changing leaves and cruching the fallen ones under my feet. I love sweater weather as I hate wearing coats.

T- Tag Six: I don't like to point people out, so if you have been thinking of your own answers in your head while reading this, just go for it and do you own post.

U- Unknown Fact About Me: Other than having babies, I have never been hospitalized or broken a bone.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I am rethinking this a lot lately, but as of now, I still eat bacon and his friends.

W- Worst Habit: I pick at my nails when I am nervous (at least I don't bite them!)

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I am not really fond of anything medical, but I'll go with ultrasounds if I can see a baby.

Y- Your Favorite Food: lasagna, tacos, potatoes in any form except tater tots, cantaloupe, fresh pineapple, guacamole

Z: Zodiac: pisces

1 comment:

claire said...

How can you NOT like apple pie or tater tots?

Actually, once my mom found a tupperware with her own two month old TT casserole in it and it was unchanged in any way... they must have LOADS of preservatives in them, and that does give me pause.