Monday, June 23, 2008

He's 3!


SM had a great birthday yesterday! He has mostly been talking about his cake as we made the chocolate half of it Sat night and he was so excited. He actually took a nap yesterday because he knew he would get some when he woke up. Do you like my fake Thomas? Its my first attempt at cake decorating, I think I need a real class! He had a few friends come and share. I feel bad we had to cancel his little playgroup party, but it was much less stressful for me!
Happy Birthday SM!

8 comments:

jenny said...

sorry we missed the cake! cute by the way, did you do it? glad you're feeling better. happy bday SM!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday SM! The cake looks great. We wish we could have been there to share it with you. Enjoy being three!

zeeny said...

Happy Birthday! I think the cake looks great!! Very impressive! I'll post picture's of B's rocket ship cake soon!

Jacki said...

I am so impressed with the cake! I can't believe he is 3 already.

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Happy Birthday Sawyer! Isabelle loved coming to play!

Rushell said...

What a great day, I forget that SM and Tyler have the same birthday. The cake looks great, I thought maybe you had a stensil, so way to go!

charmort said...

You are an artist! What a fun cake, I'm sure he LOVED it!!! 3's a fun age. Well they all are! IT's just fun to watch your little ones grow. Although I am so not looking forward to sending my oldest to Kindergarten, thankgoodness we have one more year! I'm glad for this bloggin' stuff. It's fun to see and hear what you're doing.

Marlie said...

That's one impressive cake girl! You are setting the bar high. I guess I can't get away with Betty Crocker's Rainbow Chip anymore. Dang! So why are you the tiniest mom in America?! You look so good girl! I only wish I could join you for pancakes tomorrow!! Love you.