Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sewing Class is over

Sewing class was only a month, but I really enjoyed it. I learned lots of things I didn't know before and know feel like I can do more and will soon attempt to follow a pattern (as soon as I find time).I learned how to do corners and piping and we made a little picnic placemat and a pillow.


With those skills, I made a little carrier for my crochet needles out of my precious Amy Butler fabric.

And now that I have a hook holder, I started to crochet again. Here is a little heart for some booties for baby Emma, I sure hope they will fit!

5 comments:

Linny said...

you'll have to teach me how to do the corners, we did not go over that. cute stuff.

Kelly M said...

You're very crafty!

Laura said...

I just pulled out the little black sneaker booties you made for Dallin. We're definitely going to use them again!

jenny said...

very cute stuff! so did you like the class at beehive?

Wallace Clan said...

Aww I just got a sewing machine and I don't know how to use it.

Thanks again for Brendens booties. I love love them.