Friday, May 28, 2010

Preschool Graduation

For some reason my camera battery won't charge, so I am left with the phone camera, sorry for the poor quality. Glad this was yesterday, we are stuck home today as SM has a fever of 100.

Dressed in the robes of the apostate priesthood, SM graduated yesterday.

He was so cute and I am so proud of him!
His teacher wrote him a special letter on how he has improved (attention span has come a long way) and he is such a great reader (not that I am comparing, but he is the best in his class) :)
The memorized a whole program of songs and poems and rhymes.
But my favorite was probably all the kids belting out the Star Spangled Banner (my favorite song).
He also took a soccer class this month so I could decide if he was ready for a team, which we are going to go ahead with and just hope. Sorry SM you didn't get a ton of jock genes from your parents.
He was one of the oldest though so at least he got some confidence and that is half the battle.
The hardest part of soccer is entertaining GJ who sometimes will sit if he can play with my camera phone. Aren't those the cutest chubby little feet?

1 comment:

leigh said...

hey - i meant to tell you we should get together for a playdate!