Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

The snow is really coming down, so why not blog a little and drink some hot chocolate. 

Here are my finished stockings. You should see them in person, they are super cute. The hexagons took the longest by far, but its my favorite (hence, I get it!)
 We had a small Christmas at home but the boys were pretty happy. 
 This is pretty much what GJ has played with the entire time since opening presents. 
Man, I just love those cheeks!
 Then we went up to Tad's parents house that afternoon and stayed a few days. Aren't my boys handsome?
Hope you had a great Christmas!

4 comments:

Jupiter Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K-Krew said...

I love the stockings! Glad you guys had a great Christmas :)

leigh said...

lovely stockings! and before i even saw your comment about how handsome your boys are i was thinking, "what cute boys!"

Jennifer Richins said...

Your stockings turned out really cute!