On New Year's Eve we were able to find a small hill and go sledding in Spanish Fork. It was cold, but fun. We then had fondue and played Settlers till just after midnight (which I did not win and was pretty much grumpy the whole time-sorry guys) I then vowed again never to play that game. We'll see how long that lasts.
The next day we got to hang out more with M, L and L and then I had a wonderful nap and chinese food so I was happy. Driving home in the dark in 5 degrees was not so fun.
GJ loved sledding, but was hard to persuade to actually get on the sled.
We were done long before SM ever would have been and he just kept taking the sled by himself and going.
Here are my quilting goals for 2011. I feel like I have to write this out to make it official. And I like lists, or checking things off them at least. Having a baby will probably move some of these back to 2012, but we'll see.
1. Finish the 3 WIP's I have tops done for. (FFA1 for Matilda, Rockets for GJ to match SM, Joel Dewberry quilt that still needs sashing)
2. Map of the states quilt in pink, green, yellow for baby.
3. Rainbow boxes quilt.
4. Pillows for Shelly.
5. Stars for charity guild quilt.
6. Tree Skirt and finish baby's stocking.
7. Baby blankets for those also large with child.
8. Appliquéd quilt for GR Preschool
Stay strictly on my monthly budget
Make space for a baby
Half marathon late summer
Eat less sugar
Stop watching TV (mostly)