Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Vans, sheds, and bellies

So we found a good deal and got a minivan. I had been searching craigslist for months and found this sweet baby. Its a 2001 Toyota Sienna and I love it. Mainly because there is so much room for my belly. It has a CD player and remote locks, which I have never had in a car before, so I feel very special. It also has a remote starter, which we had never used before till yesterday. I gave the keys to SM as we were walking into the house and he promptly started the car which I don't know how to turn off, so I set the alarm off, which I don't know how to turn off either. It was a very exciting 45 seconds. I found if you just push all the buttons though it turns off. Hopefully I won't need to do that again.

We had a very productive weekend, Grandpa came and got us a swingset for SM and the
new baby for their birthdays. We of course were unable to put it together as it came with no instructions. Grandpa tried to figure it out and we got a swing up, but I will have to switch a few poles around to finish. They finally emailed me the instructions, but that will probably wait till Aunt Lisa gets here to finish putting it up. You can see the shed in the back ground kind of. We just bought that from our friends who are moving and are very excited about the extra storage space and a place to put the lawn mower instead of crammed under the house.

And last but not least, we really haven't taken a lot of pictures of me, not that I really regret that, but here is one I took of my view down, I can see my toes still, so I can't be that big. Todavia, that is one big belly.

No comments: