Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Tree

Our friends go to this great farm up north, so the day after Thanksgiving, we loaded up to find our tree. We had narrowed it down to two and SM finally picked. I am glad, it barely fits in the house, goes right up to the ceiling! Here it is with the whole fam. Hauling it off to wrap it up and tie it to the van. I found out my camera can do some cool color stuff. SM not cooperating as usual. This didn't go over very well with either kid.The tractor and hayrides were at least a success. We took so long having lunch and getting home we had to take the bottom off again. I found out Peanut Butter is great for getting SAP off my hands. It is truly a magically wonderful food.

4 comments:

jenny said...

love that one on santas lap. priceless. that was a fun day.

zeeny said...

You should totally use the santa picture for a christmas card! I love cutting down fresh Christmas trees...hope decorating was just as fun!

Heather said...

Yay for Christmas trees! That first picture with all of you around the tree is great.

K-Krew said...

Looks like fun! We never had a real Christmas tree growing up because my sister was allergic to them. Maybe next year. I love the picture of the kids with Santa. My sister also cried every year in her Santa photo. Have fun decorating!