Monday, December 31, 2007

Pregnant?

No, not me, my baby sister. I am so happy for her! She is due in June, so that is a popular month in my family. (Don't be mad sissy, but this was too funny)

She had started a private blog to write about her pregnancy and had updated her profile to say her and her hubby were expecting and didn't realize that had come over to her open blog. So for like 3 weeks,her profile said that and NONE of us even noticed. Donita, a friend from our home ward, had happened to see it though and ran into my mom at the mall. Donita asked how her pregnancy was going and she said "What? She's not pregnant!" So of course my mom calls her and the truth comes out. She is the baby and was afraid to tell us or just hadn't gotten around to it yet. She was with her hubby's whole family though and told them at Christmas, but she is 15 weeks and hadn't worked up the nerve yet! So now we all know and got a good laugh about her telling the internet world before her family, but too bad we just never looked close enough at her profile!

No comments: