You may know some of these things about me, but its the best I could do after being tagged twice, here we go:
1. I love taking tests. I loved finals week and being in the testing center, it just gives this great energy. Where else can you go to find a building dedicated to taking tests and hopefully people not cheating. There is nothing like going down the stairs to see your score on the computer. I admit I prefer the timed test too, I work better under pressure. (I studied Electrical Engineering for 3 years, then switched and graduated in Environment Science-emphasis in Soil) I still plan one day on getting my masters.
2. I use and have lots of nicknames. I had a temper when I was little and was also very chubby, thus one of my nicknames growing up was the incredible bulk. I was a middle child, what can I say. I have less of a temper, but still no patience. I grew out of that one, but the fam still calls me Piggy, Woo, or Winnie.
3. I played on about every intramural team our ward had, but I love ultimate frisbee. Our co-ed team actually got 2nd, so still no T-shirt for me. I used to organize a group to play every Tuesday at Kiwanis Park. Tad would come and play fairly often even before we dated and even though he says he is far from a jock, he played well enough for me to marry him, he was actually pretty good. I also used to play a lot of frisbee golf and was an avid golfer during my time in Provo, none of which I have done since moving to the ATL.
4. I love to crochet. My favorite thing to make is booties. I like blankets too and have out 9 that I have started and never finished. I owe a lot of my neices and nephews still, and my boys don't even have their own blankets, though SM has booties and GJ got one, but never a pair. If only there was more time and less hand cramps, Tad says I could open and ebay or etsy store. It is more of a stress reliever for me so I don't mind that I rarely finish projects. I love homemade/handmade things.
5. I am not a night person. Tad and I are opposites in this (and most other things!). I can fall asleep usually within seconds. I have no preference to sheets, pajamas, mattress firmness; its all the same to me. Just give me a pillow. I like to be in bed at 9pm, but even though that rarely happens, I am super grumpy by 10 so there is no reason to stay up.
6. My favorite job was as an ESL teacher at the MTC. I taught the Spanish class for a while and also had the 'other' class with the students from Eastern Europe, small islands, and where ever. Aside from being the best paying job in Provo, it was a great experience with amazing students. I was a great miracle that I was able to get that wonderfule job and then still have a life as my last semester I had to work Friday and Sat night and I thought my dating life would end. But of course, that is the semester I dated and got engaged to Tad and for some reason was able to stay up much later through that whole process (see #5). He still says I tricked him and am not the same person he dated.