Thursday, August 2, 2007

5 Things

So Jan tagged me to do this in June, it has only taken two months. That is typical of me, but here I go.

What was I doing ten years ago?
I was at my first summer semester at BYU, I had just graduated high school. (wow, can you believe it, ten years! No, I'm not going to the reunion.) I was living in DT with Liz Flannigan. She was one of those "Bless her heart" (as we say in the south) roommates. She was 1 of 13 brothers and sisters. Only at BYU. I was majoring in Statistics and had gone from being a petite cheerleader in high school, to gaining not 15, but the freshman 25 lbs and struggling to find my place in such a big school. Its wasn't Fede anymore, that's for sure.

What was I doing one year ago?
I was working for Coke and enjoying SM being one. We had just bought our house and were trying to get in ready to live in it.

Five snacks I enjoy:
Nutter Butters
Cheesecake (that can be a snack)
Strawberries
fresh raspberries
Fruit shake

Five songs I know all the words to:
Intergalactic-Beastie Boys
Sound of Silence-Simon and Garfunkel
The Farmer and the Dell
There Was an Old Lady
Rainbow Connection-Kermit
Buy

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Buy a nice house in Philomath
Buy nice houses for my family members
Visit Costa Rica
Start a school in Puerto Rico
Get a farm with horses, chickens and of course goats

Five things I like doing:
Going to the beach
Holding my babies
Going to Disneyland with my sisters
Playing with SM
Playing Ultimate Frisbee

Five things I will NEVER wear again:
Ice hockey goalie gear
a size 0
Braces
I can't think of anything else

Five of my bad habits:
eating ice cream (everyday)
making Tad look after the kids at any social gathering
getting cranky when I'm tired
not folding laundry in a timely manner
talking on my cell phone while driving


That's it for me. Tara and Rushell, its your turn!

No comments: