Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Coke Side of Life


So Tad's brother got here last night and we have been having a fun weekend! I went to enrichment this morning for Spa Day, it was really nice and relaxing and great food! Then I came home and we went to the World of Coke. It has been open for a while and I finally got to see if for the first time. And yes, its kind of one big commercial, but it was fun and we had a good time. Sawyer was pretty taken in by the Polar Bear until it was his turn to take his pictures and then he got pretty scared. But they had some cool stuff and I do like to see the old commercials. I missed the 3D movie, but I am sure I will be back. We then drove around campus, then saw the temple. Our camera is not working very well these days, but I am not ready to spend $$ on a new one yet. SM was very active all day got very little nap time, then was good at dinner. GJ was very good all day, but by the time we were sitting at the restaurant, he was ready to be home and we had to take turns eating and holding him. After Macaroni Grill, it was quick bath time and bedtime and then I sent the brothers to the grocery store so we have something to eat. Though I can't see we will be drinking any more pop anytime soon, we sure got our fill.
I just love this picture because you can see his dimple so well.
Doesn't he look just like a cabbage patch doll?

1 comment:

Jan said...

I love the picture of GJ's dimple. He is a cutie pie. I need to hold him sometime when my hands aren't full with my own kids. See you Tues.