Thursday, October 11, 2007

Nana is coming

I can't find the camera so I haven't taken any new pictures lately so I don't have a lot to post about. So Tad takes off to TX in a couple weeks and Nana is finally coming. We are getting very excited. I am mostly glad I won't have to be left alone with two kids. Plus GJ finally gets to meet his Nana. Here is a picture of the last time she came out and SM was only 2 weeks old. (She did stop by briefly after Lisa's wedding, but I'm not counting that) He was so tiny back then (that didn't last long). She is coming the first weekend in Nov and then my sister is coming down the next weekend so we can all play together. Plus Tad's brother is coming this weekend too, so we are getting spoiled with lots of family! Hopefully we can come up with some fun things to do. Too bad summer is over and its finally cooling off (read that with lots of sarcasm please).

1 comment:

zeeny said...

Fun! I love how my parents in Southern CA talk about how it is getting to be fall weather. You know, it gets pretty cool early in the morning! O.K., try having it be cool all day and COLD in the morning people! Geez!