Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday, Tuesday.

Here is the picture with the Polar Bear, SM was so excited, then got so scared and I had to get in there with him. Click here and enter code WC012VK0384. Like his mother, he is proving to be very un-photogenic lately.
And GJ turned 4 months yesterday. We don't go to the doctor for another couple weeks, so I am sure he will be very heavy by then. He is already fitting his 6-9month clothes. He is such a sweetie though and always gives me so many smiles. We are still up several times a night, but he still has some carryover from the bronchiolitis and continues to be stuffed up all the time so I can bear to let him cry at night. I am such a softie.



5 comments:

Jan said...

The Polar Bear picture is adorable, even with SM looking like he is trying to escape. I like chubby babies they are so cute.

Julie said...

cute pictures. you should come home so I can cut your hair off.

Mark and Aupreille said...

Wendy,

You are so cute! I love that picture. Where are you guys going to be for Christmas?

Annie Gedge said...

Hey I'm with SM that polar bear does look awesome, but with a closer look he is kinda creepy. I would be trying to duck out of the picture too.

claire said...

Softie moms are the best. He needs you at night... little yummy thing, how could you ever resist him? I LOVE the quarter test.